Production Blog: Working on the Transition

 Due to one of my actors working this entire week, I’ve decided to work on something else. And my film I wanted to film the beginning of the escape room and have a transition into the end. So this is what I decided to do. Since I can no longer do any filming until my actors are free, I decided to work on this. For this, I had to download an app. Due to me, working on prior projects, I feel as though this will come to me naturally. Which I was right. I took the time to get this transition out-of-the-way so that my next step could be to do the last bit of scenes and just wrap it up and then finish it off with my editing. Given the scheduling conflict with one of my actors, I've opted to shift my focus to another aspect of the film. Specifically, I've decided to work on creating a transition sequence from the beginning to the end of the escape room scene. This decision allows me to utilize my time productively while waiting for my actors' availability. To accomplish this, I needed to download a specific app tailored to video editing and transition effects. Drawing from my experience with prior projects, I felt confident in my ability to tackle this task effectively. As expected, the process flowed smoothly, and I was able to craft a seamless transition that aligns with the vision for the film. Completing this transition segment clears the path for the final filming sessions and subsequent editing stages. By proactively addressing this aspect of the film, I ensure that progress continues despite the temporary filming hiatus. This strategic approach minimizes downtime and keeps the momentum of the project moving forward. As I prepare to wrap up the remaining scenes, I'm eager to bring the project to completion with meticulous editing and polishing. Each step taken brings me closer to realizing the full potential of the film and achieving the desired impact on the audience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a short film

Short film Package: Someones Home

Final Task